TNPSC Recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) , Govt. Of Tamil Nadu has issued Notification for the Recruitment of 08 Technical Assistant & General Foremen posts under Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service. The candidates may apply through online application website www.tnpsc.gov.in on or before of the date 04 April 2016.
- Notification No : 05/2016.
- Online Registration date: 04th March 2016.
- Last date of Online Application submission: 04th April 2016.
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 05th April 2016.
- Date of Written Examination: 03rd July 2016 at 10 am to 1.00 pm & 2.30 to 4.30 pm
- General Foreman under Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service-02 posts
- Technical Assistant under Tamil Nadu Motor Vehicles Maintenance Subordinate Service-06 posts
- Graduation in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering/Automobile Technology (OR)
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Two years in supervisory capacity in the Automobile Workshop.
- Should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
- A Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu or of any recognized institution or Board with experience for a period of not less than two years in a supervisory capacity in the Automobile Workshop.
Applicants shall be minimum age of 18 years, maximum-35 years as on 01.07.2016.
NOTE : Candidates not belonging to SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC/DC/BC and BCM) who have put in five years and more of service in the State /Central Government are not eligible.
Candidates carrier pay Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.5100/- per month.
- Applicant’s selection will be on basis of Written Examination marks merit. The Examination held at Chennai only.
- U.G./Graduation Standard (Mechanical and Production Engineering/Automobile Engineering)-200 questions/300 marks/180 minutes
- General Studies (Degree Standard)-100 questions/200 marks/120 minutes
- Interview and Record-70 marks
- Examination fee – Rs.100/-
- Registration Fee – Rs.50/- , payment made by online system (State Bank of India/Indian Bank).
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants are required to apply Online through Official Website and filled all respect details of application, Attach scanned copies of testimonials, latest passport size photograph and signatures be uploaded along with the application form and registered on before 04.04.2016.